Tuesday 24 February 2015

1 minute review - Rimmel London "Eastend snob" lip liner

Fear. Harsh lines. Looking like a clown. These are all things I associated with lip liner. Until now. 



I recently purchased Rimmel London exaggerate lip liner in "Eastend Snob" after hearing Dani (from "coffee break with Dani" on YouTube) talking about it. Basically if Dani likes it, I want it! If you don't know Dani ( are you under a rock?!), give her a look up and let her know I mentioned her. 

Anyhoo here it is 

  
It's a retractable lip liner in a pinkish mauve colour. For me, it's the perfect "My lips but better" shade. The end of the product is gently shaped to allow easy application, especially when it comes to the Cupid bow ( which is good for me because my Cupid's bow is quite prominent)  What really shocked me is just how easy this is to apply.. It's super creamy, matte yet not drying and just beautiful. Don't get me wrong, my application is far from perfect but I haven't stopped wearing it since it arrived and practice does make perfect!  Obsessed!

Here is a swatch. On the left is "East end snob", middle is MAC "Taupe" and right are the two together 



This is it on my "regular" lips


As usual my skin was nice and red and sensitive in these photos! 

Here is the lip liner combined with Mac "Taupe" on the lips 


WARNING WARNING - If you hate overdrawn lips look away NOW! You are about to be very offended 





Kylie Jenner eat your heart out! 

I have also combined it with Mac "Velvet teddy" ( my personal favourite so far) and MAC "Twig" which is also very, very pretty. 

Basically I love it and in my opinion, every girl should own it! I purchased mine from
Boots ( it's normal price is £3.99) but I purchased the gel liner as well so I got the " 2 for £10" promotion which is currently active

Here's the link, you can thank me later 

http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?path=%2Fen%2FRimmel-Exaggerate-Lip-Liner_6938%2F&colId=Eastend_Snob&unCountry=uk





No comments:

Post a Comment