Friday 17 April 2015

1 minute review - Korean cosmetics Étude House " My castle sweet cookie" hand cream

Working in a office with nasty cheap soap ( sorry but it's true!) my hands get very dry and I need a lot of hand cream. I fancied trying something a bit different and stumbled across this by "Étude House" on EBay. 

 
Ana and Marshmellow don't come with, but they do sit on my desk pc monitor with the hand cream so I thought why not?!  They have different varieties of the "My castle" hand creams, but I choose "Sweet cookie" as I like baking scents. 

Firstly cutest packaging ever. It the "roof" if you like spins off to access the hand cream. 



The hand cream itself is thick and luxurious almost like a face cream. It's very hydrating and a little goes a long way, you can feel it on your hands for a while after application but it isn't slimy like some thick creams can be. It does wash off completely when you wash your hands so it is not water resistant. Funnily enough, it doesn't smell like cookies and smells more like butter with a hint of coconut. It's pleasant and light, but still noticeable ( I use this at work so have a tester audience if you like scent wise! Unlike me they have no choice mwahha. Still, I have had no complaints as it is generally very inoffensive) 

I paid a very random £4.63 with free shipping from a eBay seller, and it took around 10 days to arrive which isn't bad. 

Would I repurchase?

 Well I enjoy testing out things like this so might buy something different next time, or maybe just try one of the other variations ( The "Frozen" one is intriguing me and would go nicely with Ana and Marshmellow) So yes. It does the job and is cute. What's not to like? 

Here's a random cute snippit I found on the "Étude house" website which I liked. 



What's your favourite sweet smelling hand cream? 


No comments:

Post a Comment