Thursday 20 August 2015

1 Minute review! L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Punky Mascara Blue

Let's get straight to it. I (like everyone else) love Loreal mascara. However... The "Miss Manga" formula is probably my least favourite. It's weird considering I like spider lashes but there you have it!! I am a walking contradiction. When I saw the brilliant blue of this new shade though I had to give it a go ; 


It's most definitely the bluest mascara I have ever used!  It looked a bit shocking on my lashes but made a nice change for holibobs 


The formula appears to be the same as the normal "Miss Manga" mascara but the colour pay off is amazing. This particular one isn't waterproof but didn't flake or smudge on me either 

After trying the full on look, I then put it just on my lower lash line. I think I prefer this look as it's more subtle but still brings attention to the eyes


Would I purchase this again? 

Only if I couldn't find another formula with the same colour payoff.. If you want BLUE lashes then this one is for you! I also should point out that I do have my lashes tinted however at this point they were pretty blonde, which may have intensified the colour "pop"

I personally will stick to boring black with my "L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture mascara" for the time being. 



No comments:

Post a Comment